When you’re out with your friends at a bar or club or you get into any situation where you have to talk to women, you might find yourself at a loss of words sometimes. Many guys have that problem and it can easily be overcome by the right teachings and that’s why I’ve put together this review of the Carlos Xuma How to Talk to Women program to see what it’s about and if it’s right for you.
1. The 4 Mistakes Men Make When Talking to Women:
In the Carlos Xuma How to Talk to Women program a lot of things are covered and you will get exposed to a lot of material. Not to worry though, there will be general formulas you can follow and techniques you can use. Four of the most important mistakes that men make when talking to women though as he mentions are the following:
1. Talking about our selves and serious facts.
2. Using routines we read off the internet and not being natural in our conversations.
3. Not having a blueprint of how the conversation is going to go before starting it.
4. Being too “try-hard” in the conversation and not letting it flow.
Only one of the few things you’ll learn with the program.
2. The 6 Secret Keys to a Successful Conversation With a Women:
Carlos Xuma also goes through comprehensively what he believes to be the secrets keys of having a good conversation with a women. He will both talk about and show you how to use those keys.
- Secret Key 1: He will show you the correct structure and natural flow of a conversation to have with any women.
- Secret Key 2: How to never run out of things to say to women when you talk to them.
- Secret Key 3: How to keep women laughing with and not at you and using comedy to turn them on.
- Secret Key 4: How to tell amazing stories to women that will keep them captivated by what you say.
- Secret Key 5: How to talk to women on the phone and have it lead to a date.
- Secret Key 6: How to use text and emailing effectively to get you dates with women.
3. The Final Verdict:
I think the Carlos Xuma How to Talk to Women program is extremely comprehensive and has a lot to teach. I would say that if you’re at the stage of not being able to talk to women comfortably then I think it’s right for you. To see my other reviews on Carlos Xuma products check my review of the Carlos Xuma Approach Women Now Program and see if it’s right for you too.