It HowDoYouPickUpGirls.com’s policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Accordingly HowDoYouPickUpGirls.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If your copyrighted material has been posted on HowDoYouPickUpGirls.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Please provide the following in your Notice:
* Identify the material on the Site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Site.
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
* Must be signed and dated by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
* Any other information as may be required by the DMCA and applicable law.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to Contact Us
Please allow 48-72 hours for a response back.